The best electric wax warmer for body hair removal
Hair removal is a tedious and time-consuming process. Those who are unable to get professional waxing appointments often experience inconvenience and pain. They may also develop ingrown hairs, razor burn and redness. Therefore, wax warmers for waxing have become essential.
Hair removal has never been better with our wide array of body wax warmers. Our body wax warmers with timers and unique electric wax warmer eliminate the need for expensive spa sessions. They are easy to use and safe.
Our products have been carefully manufactured using materials of the highest quality with features such as dependable temperature control where warmer targets can be set. They provide you with your desired results without compromising comfort. Shopping our impressive selection of efficient and cheap electric wax warmers is an easy way to add a silky touch to your grooming process.
Why Bella Verde wax warmers?
• Our timed wax warmers, unlike any other in the market, can melt all kinds of wax and contain a uniquely built pot which is easy to clean due to its non-stick coating.
• A thermostat that controls the temperature inside the unit is another feature of our wax warmers.
• In terms of durability, at Bella Verde we only use materials of high standards to ensure our wax warmers are built to last.
• The time feature offers users the opportunity to set the time for how long they want. These features make your wax and wax warmers easy to use yet meeting all relevant safety requirement. If you’ve been previously concerned with how to make a wax warmer, our scentsational wax warmers saves you the stress!
How to use this product?
Here’s how to use a wax warmer for hair removal in simple steps:
• Apply a Bella Verde pre waxing spray on the area to be treated. This degreases the skin and after some time, pat dry using a clean paper towel.
• Place wax pellets into a Bella Verde wax warmer of your choice and heat to a working temperature until the wax becomes viscous. The heating process should be complete in less than 10 minutes.
• Spread the layer of wax with a spatula on the area.
• Allow to cool for about 30 - 45 seconds. When it’s no longer sticky, pull the wax firmly against the direction of hair growth. In simple terms, apply the wax towards yourself during application and pull away from self during removal.
• Another benefit of this product is that it doesn’t stick to your skin, only your hair.
• Finally apply a Bella Verde post waxing spray to remove any residue, revealing a silky-smooth skin.
Here’s how to clean the pot
The non-stick coating reduces the adherence of wax to the pot thereby making it super easy to clean. Simply remove the aluminium pot after use via the handle and clean with a professional wax container cleaner.
Best wax warmer for professionals?
Our top-grade hair removal wax warmers are also suitable for use by professional aestheticians, spas, beauty salons and nail technicians. Shopping from our variety of electric wax warmers will provide clients’ satisfaction and establish a prolong customer relationship leaving them happy and coming back for more.
Where can I buy a wax warmer?
Buying a good wax warmer that offers durability, high quality, dermatologist tested and from a brand that prioritizes customer care can be quite tedious. The good news, however, is that the best and affordable body wax warmers for women can be found here at Bella Verde! Our wax warmers are of the most superior quality with amazing fragrances.
We bring in new products at an impressively fast rate, so check back often to stock up on the most recent of our products. At Bella Verde, our cheap electric wax warmers make it easy to spend below your budget as we offer industry best prices. So what are you waiting for? If you’ve been searching for good wax warmers near me, make us your preferred online store for your grooming needs today!
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.